Here's an extract of an article from Living Magazine's October 2013 issue...
For those that have followed my ‘Exercise of the Month’ articles and have added them into a weekly routine (I hope you have!), very well done – you are now performing a comprehensive full-body workout filled with exercises to enhance your appearance, stay fit and healthy, and help avoid against injury. Here’s my recommended order in which to perform the exercises and the primary reason for doing so:
- Incline Dumbbell Press for a balanced chest.
- Dumbbell Deadlifts for a strong lower back.
- Stiff-Arm Pulldowns for a great lat stretch.
- Leg Blaster Squats for shapely thighs with no unwanted stress.
- Seated Calf Raises for diamond-shaped calves.
- Triceps Pressdowns for improved arm aesthetics.
- Zottman Curls for all-round arm development.
- Stiff-Arm Circles for injury-free shoulders.
- Hip Flexion to truly tax those abs.
- Russian Twists for improved core functionality.
Perform 3 sets of 10 or more repetitions of each exercise and then move on to the next exercise. I suggest performing this routine 3 times a week. For those that may’ve missed a couple of articles along the way, or have yet to start a workout plan, you can find full instruction and exercise demonstrations by visiting my website www.GymProfessor.com or by scanning the QR Code (note: online viewers, please simply click the exercise links above).
For regular updates and tips, you can find me on Facebook (/GymProfessor) and Twitter (@GymProfessor).